Links

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesdays Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day we refer to as Monday is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* I always write my blogs a day early, meaning that this was written before I played a double header softball game last night. Per Charlie Berry I will probably be saying I am Soooo Sore today. How will I get through work. He's probably right and I'm probably in pain...lol

* It has been 19,168 days since my birth, using my 905 day calendar that makes me about 21 years old, although this morning I am probably wishing I still had my 21 year old body to recover from last night.

* It has been 4,391 days since I graduated college at West Virginia University.

* Michelle and I went out on our very first date 2,992 days ago, it's amazing as bad as the movie that I picked was that she stuck around.

* 2,216 days ago at around 4:00 in the morning I proposed marriage to Michelle.

* 1,753 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center Michelle became Michelle Hall.

* I have around 5,669 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there, one way or the other of course.

* There are only 2,307 days before my beloved Mountaineers lay an ass whipping on the  Pitt Panthers in Football once again.

* There are only 254 days until Ground Hogs Day, but I see Phil was spying on me this past weekend when we were down in Weston.

* I have 221 more days until I publish my Goodbye 2016 blog, recalling my year based on events that are posted right here in my blog.

* You have 215 days left to do your Christmas shopping, there is still plenty of time but it's never too early to start planning.

* I have 191 days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday using that old and outdated 365 day calendar.

* There are 137 days to go until the Springs Festival, hopefully this year we will be able to make it there with no problems.

* We are 110 days away from our next cruise, I found out this weekend that another couple that we have cruised with a couple of times before will be on this cruise once again with us.

* We are just 91 days away from seeing Jimmy Buffett in concert once again in Burgettstown. Tickets are still on sale, which is pretty amazing since he used to sell out in minutes.

* In just 74 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together, the best years of my life as I would refer to them.

* It's getting closer, we are just 40 days away from the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park. I'm just happy this was just not a one year deal and has continued year to year. It's just a day for everyone to take a few hours out, have fun, eat and talk to a bunch of great people.

* There are only a mere 28 more days to go until Summer.

* This is the 4,472nd blog that I have written for George's Journal, believe it or not it will be coming on 12 years this September since I started writing this Journal.

* Here is our 10 game season Softball Schedule for this season. All games are played on Mondays at either 6:00 or 7:00 on Ogden Field (last field and it has no lights). Hopefully I can survive the entire season.

* I did have to search for my Softball gear on Monday, it was packed away in a closet and I haven't used it in years. My glove and cleats are still intact =) but I might need a new batting glove.

* We do have a small picnic planned for this Saturday, not sure if that is going to happen now as the people who said they were coming may not now. Have to wait and see.

* Anyone seeing any Cicadas yet?

* Have yourselves a great day and pass the Bengay, I'm sore.

* Hi ho hi ho


No comments: