Links

Sunday, May 01, 2016

Sunday

Here I sit in a very quiet household, I'm up all alone and watching the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well we did do our smoking yesterday since the weather was decent for the most part. I went out yesterday morning and bought a pork loin and decided to finally break in the new smoker. I have to say that was one of the best purchases I have ever made. Previously if we smoked meats it was on the kettle grill and it really was a task to regulate the temperature. It was a constant battle keeping the temperature within a certain range. This electric smoker uses very little wood, is sealed and has a constant temperature that you don't have to worry about sitting and watching all day.

With the NFL Draft now completed, five Mountaineers were selected in the Draft and five more signed as undrafted free agents after the draft. I'm not sure if that is a school record, but there will be 10 members of last years team at NFL combines this summer. Good Luck to all the former Mountaineers at the next level.

I did learn that Mine and Michelle's favorite pizza place is now a lot closer. DiCarlo's has opened up a store in Whitehall (Fairmont) WV. That's a heck of a lot closer than running all the way to Wheeling to get a pizza.

Yes I am up a lot earlier this morning, but it's time to lay back down and get back to sleep since it is only 1:30 in the morning.

Have a great day when it finally arrives.

No comments: