Links

Friday, May 13, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday the 13th.

Well I got the good news last week, I'm back to full time at NETL as I have been at 3/4 times since Christmas. I finally have additional funding and will be there for full work weeks now. I can't remember the last Friday I worked there, but it has been a while.

Now the question is what to do about my job with RTI. Answer is I keep it and work both jobs. RTI is just a part time job anyways, so I'll just throw any money I make with them straight into savings and let that build up a little.

Kim is having a Stella and Dot Show tomorrow at the Holiday Inn Express if anyone is interested.

Chad had an interview this week for a job at WVU, we're waiting to hear back to see if he has gotten the job. Keep your fingers crossed and hope he gets it, this is a job that was made for him.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: