Links

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Wednesday

We that is officially two days down (we only worked one of them) with only two more days ahead of us after today. As for now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded noon time hump and it's all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Looking at the weekend ahead, we will be attending Michelle's Company picnic this weekend at Mason Dixon Park, this is where they have always had it and it will be returning there once again this year. Michelle has opened her big mouth and volunteered to get inside of the dunk tank. With that being said it is softball season and I will need to loosen my arm up a little bit before Monday's game...lol

I did get a chance to talk to my brother Gary over the past weekend, he seems to be doing pretty well and has been spending a lot of time in his local church. They are talking about expanding the church and Gary may be the main contractor to do all of the work which is a good thing. It'll keep him pretty busy and occupied for a while.

I did do a few additions to the Find a Grave website, I added a few pictures and even added an entry for a family member that departed less than a year ago. I feel if I help them update that site that it helps others down the road to be able to get any information that they may be seeking.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: