Links

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Happy Birthday Hayley Dawn Collins

From the Play Sweeney Todd
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful step daughter a very Happy Birthday today.

If I could have designed a daughter or step daughter from scratch, this is what I would have ended up with because she fits the bill perfectly.

Hayley turns 23 today and I'm pretty sure that her and a few friends are heading to a Waterpark in Ohio, Michelle said that they found the deal on Groupon and I did a great deal for this park, so her Josh, Bethany and one other person are going to be hitting the road today for some waterpark fun.

Anyways, if you happen to see Hayley today, make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday Today as she is more than deserving of it.

Happy Birthday Hayley.

No comments: