Links

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Happy Birthday Gary Allen Hall

I would like to take this time to wish my little brother Gary a very Happy Birthday today.

Gary is the youngest of the group and the best little brother anyone could ever ask for. He was also the best man in my wedding a few years ago when Michelle and I got married.

I'm not sure what Gary's plans are for the day, he has been very active in his church as of late thanks to his fiancee Tonya and may even be doing a little remodeling of the church that Tonya's parents are going to take over.

Gary has had his trials and tribulations this past year, but I have the utmost confidence that he is coming back bigger and stronger than ever before.

If you happen to speak with Gary today, make sure you take a few minutes out and wish him the Happiest of Birthdays today.

Happy Birthday Gary

No comments: