* Well Monday is now over with, now we are looking at that less dreadful Tuesday and no softball games last night, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* There have been 19,196 days since my birth, I'm fortunate to be able to continue to add to that total. Using my 905 day Calendar that makes me 21 =)
* It has been 4,419 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, it had always been a dream of mine, and it is better late than never.
* 3,020 days ago I took a very special lady out on our very first date, it was Pizza Hut and a movie, and we are still going strong today. Amazing simply based on how bad of a movie that I picked.
* It was 2,244 days ago that Michelle and I announced our engagement, it was 4:00 in the morning and she knew that it was coming, so it was no surprise, but greatly anticipated.
* It was 1,782 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center. We partied down and feasted and had a few pictures taken.
* I have around 5,641 or so days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.
* In 2,279 more days the Backyard Brawl Football Rivalry between WVU and Pitt will once again resume. I feel a butt kicking of some Panthers coming up.
* There are but a mere 272 days to go until Spring 2017, my favorite season of the year.
* Phil will one again take center stage in 226 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day, he did his job it was just Mother Nature who was not cooperative this year.
* I have 193 more days of content to write until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted, recounting my previous year based on events that were posted right here in my blog.
* If you haven't started Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 187 more days to go to get this accomplished and plenty of time.
* There are 163 more days until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday, using that old and outdated conventional 365 day calendar.
* There are only 109 days to go until we attempt once again to go to the Springs Festival in Springs PA. Last years event was a little dampened and hopefully we can have a little better success this year.
* There are but a mere 82 days to go until our next Cruise, it's all paid for as is the hotel room. We'll be staying at a different hotel this year, the one at the inner harbor that we like is booked up for when we want to stay there.
* There are 74 days until the WVU Men's Football team opens their 2016 schedule against Missouri here in Morgantown.
* 63 days to go until Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown, not too late to still get tickets to see this legendary performer and the Coral Reefer Band. I have lost count on how many times this will be for me seeing Jimmy perform.
* In 46 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together, woo hoo!!!
* In 12 days we will be partying down at the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park, I'm ready for the celebrating to commence and the picnicking to begin. Hopefully we have much nicer weather this year and it is once again a big success.
* I have written 4,504 blogs in the 11 3/4 years that I have been writing this blog. That's a lot of thoughts, ideas, rants, announcements and emotions that I have put into this site over the years.
* Nothing new on the brother search, I know big surprise on that bullet as it is getting stale. We are considering going to the next step in the process by doing a DNA sample and see what that returns. Maybe he is looking for us as well.
* No work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just that time of the year when I don;t concentrate on this site as there are too many things going on.
* We are supposed to be going to another Black Bears game this evening, some friends of ours have one of the suites for this game so we will be up above everything in the luxury area enjoying everything.
* I found out this weekend that my Sister and Brother In Law Chris and Jim have a cruised booked for August this year going out of Orlando. A 4 Day cruise to the Bahamas.
* Congratulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers and their first NBA Title, LeBron delivered on his promise.
* Make the most of today and live it to the fullest as it is SUMMERTIME!!!!
* Hi ho hi ho