* Well Monday is now over with, now we are looking at that less dreadful Tuesday and no softball games last night, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* There have been 19,203 days since my birth, I'm fortunate to be able to continue to add to that total. Using my 905 day Calendar that makes me 21 =), but only if you are using my new and improved calendar/
* It has been 4,426 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, it had always been a dream of mine, and it is better late than never is what I always say.
* 3,027 days ago I took a very special lady out on our very first date, it was Pizza Hut and a movie, and fortunately we are still going strong today. I am a very lucky man to say the least.
* It was 2,252 days ago that Michelle and I announced our engagement, it was 4:00 in the morning and she knew that it was coming, so it was no surprise, but greatly anticipated.
* It was 1,789 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center. We partied down and feasted and had a few pictures taken.
* I have around 5,634 or so days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.
* In 2,272 more days the Backyard Brawl Football Rivalry between WVU and Pitt will once again resume. I feel a butt kicking of some Panthers coming up.
* There are but a mere 265 days to go until Spring 2017, my favorite season of the year.
* Phil will one again take center stage in 219 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day, hopefully we'll get the same result we got this year.
* I have 186 more days of content to write until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted, recounting my previous year based on events that were posted right here in my blog.
* If you haven't started Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 180 more days to go to get this accomplished and plenty of time.
* There are 156 more days until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday, using that old and outdated conventional 365 day calendar, I suggest using my 905 day one it's better.
* There are only 102 days to go until we attempt once again to go to the Springs Festival in Springs PA. Last years event was a little dampened and hopefully we can have a little better success this year.
* There are but a mere 75 days to go until our next Cruise, it's all paid for as is the hotel room. We'll be staying at a different hotel this year, the one at the inner harbor that we like is booked up for when we want to stay there.
* There are 67 days until the WVU Men's Football team opens their 2016 schedule against Missouri here in Morgantown.
* 56 days to go until Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown, not too late to still get tickets to see this legendary performer and the Coral Reefer Band. I have lost count on how many times this will be for me seeing Jimmy perform but that doesn't bother me, I'll keep going until he no longer tours.
* In 39 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together, woo hoo!!!
* In 5 days we will be partying down at the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park, I'm ready for the celebrating to commence and the picnicking to begin. Time for everyone to start communicating, it's coming up on us.
* I have written 4,511 blogs in the 11 3/4 years that I have been writing this blog. That's a lot of thoughts, ideas, rants, announcements and emotions that I have put into this site over the years.
* Once again there is nothing new on the brother search, I know big surprise on that bullet as it is getting stale. We are considering going to the next step in the process by doing a DNA sample and see what that returns. Maybe he is looking for us as well.
* A little bit of work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, the database keeps growing and currently has 370 members in it.
* I start working Quarter 3 for RTI this Friday, this coming 4th of July weekend is going to be a busy one.
* We have tickets once again fro this Friday Night's Black Bear Game!!!! This will be the third game we have went to this year.
* Chad likes his job at WVU that he started earlier this month, he may be getting a full time permanent position as they have one in his area posted.
* Hayley is working at Smoker's Friendly in Westover, her and Josh are looking for another Apartment to move into.
* We did go shooting this past weekend, Michelle is still a better shot than I am.
* Make the most of today and live it to the fullest like it is your last.
* Hi ho hi ho