Links

Sunday, June 05, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I am up way too early in the morning, I'm watching something on Netflix and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We had a pretty good day yesterday, Michelle went out early to her company picnic and I joined her in the afternoon. She was out early to help set up, but by mid afternoon you could see the 90° day was starting to take a little bit of a toll on her and she needed to cool down and relax.

After we left there we stopped by my Sister Kim's to see her new puppy Bella. Her and Robert had driven to Weston yesterday to pick her up from the breeders and we stopped by to meet the little furball. I know Kim has been talking about this dog for some time now and she was literally counting down the minutes on Facebook until she could pick her. up. She is a little bundle of joy.

Not to be outdone by the worlds greatest kitten Peanut as she has stolen Michelle's spider chair that she bought at a yard sale yesterday morning. Michelle was worried that her daughter Hayley was going to steal the chair, I think Peanut has laid claim to this chair and claimed it for her own now.

The weather today looks like it is going to be less than cooperative, so no smoking or grilling on todays agenda. My guess is that there is going to be a nice lazy Sunday afternoon nap configured into our plans for the day, so no major plans for the wife and I other than grocery shopping this morning.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: