Links

Friday, June 24, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well for me this is the Friday before the storm, this is the last weekend that I'm not going to be busy for a while. The next quarter for RTI (my second job) and the SAMHSA study starts next Friday, plus I have a couple of picnics to attend including the one we are hosting at Krepps Park. Weekends after that we have a couple of Graduation Parties to go to so I will be busy the next few weeks to say the very least.

BOPARC used to do movies on the lawn on Friday Night's, but I can't seem to find anything on anything like that this year. It was something that they have done for a number of years that provided some free family entertainment for the community. Kind of sad to hear that they are not having that program this year.

So what is on Michelle and my agenda for this weekend? I honestly don't know. Maybe some preparatory shopping for next weekends picnic. It's go time and we need to start getting ready for it, so that very well could be in our plans this weekend. If not this weekend we'll be running around next weekend getting it done.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: