Links

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again over with, time to get back to making this rock a better one to live on. 

* It has been 22,908 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new,  new, new, and improved 1,069-day Calendar. Mom is at 30,557, which would make her 28 according to my new and improved calendar. 

* It has been 8,163 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I love what I do and am thankful to still be working in my field. Has it really been 22 years? 

* 6,756 days ago, Michelle and I had our first date together. Life has been much better since then. 

* 5,960 days ago, I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. I've been the luckiest guy since that fateful day. 

* It was 5,997 days ago in front of our closest friends and family; for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center. It was a great day with friends and family. 

* I have now lived 3,135 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong, slowing down but still going. 

* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 1,807 days ago today. 

* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,287 days, I've now outlived him by 1,639 days, making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! 

* Old roommate Gregg proposed to his fiancée 367 days ago, I'm happy for those two. I asked him a couple weeks ago if they set a date yet, he said we would be the first to know. 

* I have 1,997 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows, though, doing what I do I may never retire.

* There are only 318 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary.

* 154 more days until Phil steps to the center stage once again for Groundhog Day. I'm still mad at the damn rat

* 107 more days to go until my Goodbye 2026 Blog is posted. 

* There are 100 more shopping days left until Christmas 2026. 

* There are 85 days until I hit the age of 63. Yeah, I know, I'm really older than 21. 

* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) days since I have hated both Pitt and Penn State.

* I have written 8,499 blogs in what is now 22 years of Blogging.

* Still working 10's this week and probably next week as well. 

* Progress on my Selfie in Space, right here. We are ready for liftoff and holding.  

* Not much else going on, I can always see on the ring camera when Michelle gets another Amazon order for the baby and watch them deliver it. 

* Guilty, I ordered one of these compression sock assist devices to help you put them on (for fat guys with limited mobility) and love this thing. 

* If you lift a kangaroo's tail off the ground, it cannot hop. 

* Coca-Cola was originally green. 

* Have a great day. 

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: