That statement is true if and I mean if you are Human. Kiwi and Peanut have informed me that they aren't going to work today, as it is a three-day weekend for pets. Something about they have a day planned of making popcorn and binge-watching Animal Planet. I think their biggest decision today is going to be whether they add sunflower seeds to their popcorn, Kiwi wants it Peanut does not.
Still working 10's this week, I joke at work since I am always there that they charge me rent and my office includes my wardrobe since I do wear a different outfit every day. Still chugging along trying to integrate two different databases where GIS will ultimately be the statement of record for everything. We're building something pretty awesome geospatially on the back end that is going to be a useful tool with a lot of information of our system.
Michelle is doing Michelle things at her work. She does love her job and the people she works with.
Have yourselves a great day.
Hi ho hi ho

No comments:
Post a Comment