Links

Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, or should I say that's a lie. Kiwi is singing (Bee Gees) and Peanut just wants to sleep in. It's Saturday and she feels she has earned that right. Kiwi has always been an early bird and Peanut is more of a night owl trying to nap all day when we aren't around. 

Michelle is going to do the grocery shopping this morning, no home game today we are playing in Charlotte against the University of Eastern Virginia (That's just Virginia) this evening (7:30 kickoff). I may try to get out weather permitting as it has been a couple of weeks since I cut grass. Grass cutting season is drawing to a close, but we are not there just yet. 

Those are our big plans for the day, so to speak. I know I want to replace mine and Michelle's iPhones in the near future. They are iPhone 11s, and maybe it's just time to think about upgrading. Michelle is wanting a phoen with more storage capacity for the baby that is coming, Grandma wants to take lots of pictures. 

Have yourselves a great day, 

No comments: