It is going to be a busy day and a busy weekend to say the least. Michelle will be up and out the door early to beat the crowds to get the grocery shopping done before we head to Amy and Ralph's for the day. Amy wanted to do this tailgate to honor the memory of Nick who will be cheering on and helping the Mountaineers with us today as well.
Oh back to the busy weekend gripe: everyone has a nice three-day holiday weekend; for me, that just means I still have to work if I want paid. The good news is I can work from home this weekend and can spread it out and do it at my convenience as we are trying to get a large project completed and are a tight deadline to complete it. So I'll be working tomorrow a few hours as well as Monday to make up for Monday plus a few hours for my Doctors appointment on Tuesday.
Have yourselves a great day and weekend, spend some time with loved ones and enjoy some Mountaineer Football.



No comments:
Post a Comment