Once a week, I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from somewhere on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up, recalling or reliving the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not that easy, but one thing it has always been a lot of fun.
This pic was from a very special day in my life; it was the day that I graduated from WVU, and everyone took me out to dinner at Prime Thyme when it used to be on Grafton Road. It was a long day, and one with three ceremonies I went through (Department, College, and finally University-wide); then it was out to dinner with some very special people.
This was 22 years ago, I had not even written my first blog yet. I was about three months from even figuring out what blogging even was, and it started with a line from a co-worker that he was a grogger not a blogger. I know a groger was a beer drinker, but had no idea what a blogger was. I guess I didn't learn everything in college.
Have yourselves a great day.
Hi ho hi ho
No comments:
Post a Comment