Links

Monday, September 07, 2026

Monday Labor Day

Happy Labor Day, for those of you who can extend your weekend another day and make some memories. While Michelle, Kiwi and Peanut arer enjoying their day off, I am working again today, albeit from home but I am working none the less. So I get to do what it is that I do (GIS) to make this a much better rock to live on. 

It is the unofficial end of Summer and Michelle is planning on grilling out this afternoon, of course she is going to have herself a couple of Supervisors to overlook what it is that she is doing. 

I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow, hence why I worked yesterday to make up the time and today to make up for the Holiday, but I'm doing it from home so it won't be too bad. It's the life of a contractor I guess. 

I hope everyone has a great day, make it memorable and spend it with the ones you love. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: