Links

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut are both excited from the game yesterday and are now switching gears and putting on their Steelers merchandise because the NFL Starts today. 

Not too much planned for the day. Michelle got all the shopping done yesterday morning; I just have to do my things around the house this morning, and the rest of the day is ours. 

 My doctor's appointment last week was rescheduled. My Doctor, Dr Amy, as I call her, was out of the office, and we had to reschedule to December. It was just a 3-month follow-up from my initial consultation with her since I switched from the Physicians Office Center. 

One thing I did notice, as did Michelle. When I was leaving work Friday, Michelle said they had invaded the town center with the spotted lanternfly. They are an invasive species that kills crops; if you see any of them, kill them. 

Have yourselves a super fantastic day. 


No comments: