
Here I sit in a semi-quiet household; Kiwi and Peanut are still talking about last night's game as they switch from being WVU fans to Steelers fans today. They are still both complaining about last night's game being past their dad's bedtime, and they had to remain quiet as he slept. The Steelers play the Patriots this afternoon, and they both hate them.
You know, I did run into an old picture of me yesterday, one that I knew existed but didn't have a copy of it. Yes, that is your favorite blogger years and years ago. It was actually about a month or so before my niece Valarie was even born. Back to October of 1983, I was walking up and down Sunnyside after we had just beaten Pitt 24-21, or the game Jeff Hostetler beat them with a late touchdown in the 4th quarter. I think I was walking up to the Bullpen to meet Smitty to the best of my recollection.
So what is on today's agenda? Watch some football and prepare for the upcoming week at work. I know we have our menu planned, and Meatloaf is on today's menu. I get to peel the potatoes because you can't do instant mashed potatoes with homemade meatloaf.
Have yourselves a great Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment