Links

Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Kiwi and Peanut have decided to blow off work this morning, they have been busy all morning working on a crossword puzzle. Peanut gets stuck and Kiwi goes to Oneacross and cheats and gets her the answer. That kind of defeats the purpose of a cross word puzzle, but who am I to say. 

Nothing really planned out of the ordinary this week, I'm still working 10's and nothing is really changing other than the leaves in a few weeks. 

In was talking to Moke last week, he said he had a video that was getting a lot of hits on one of his Youtube channels. Enjoy and I get him a few more hits. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: