Links

Monday, September 21, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Kiwi and Peanut both decided this morning neither one of them want to go to work with me today, they were up all night studying and mastering the fine workings of the office stapler. Since most of my products are electronic and digital, they decided to go to work with Mommy for their stapler internship. They plan on mastering the age old trade and then moving on to another resume builder, licking stamps and putting them on envelopes. They are so talented. 

I am still working the 10-hour shifts and have been since May, and plan on continuing that for the immediate future, as we are trying to make GIS the statement of record for all things geospatial. We really do have a great team between the three sites (Morgantown, Parkersburg, and Strasburg, Ohio). I created a product for data integrity over the past year that they are going to use when we contract out our flyover data capture the first week of October. Plus, the large analysis I did using 150 million vehicle data point locations that we had to identify well roads, which is not exactly a dataset you can create from public data, especially when it is specific to your company. I really do enjoy what I do, and believe it or not, I don't watch the clock, and my days fly by.

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: