Links

Sunday, October 08, 2023

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Kim, Amy, Terri, Michelle, Brittany
Kim, Amy, Terri, Michelle, Brittany
Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi is furious but I'll get to that later. He said no one messes with his Mommy. 

The Good, we all went on the 1 mile walk yesterday (I took pictures and the girls walked) at the Amphitheater downtown, it was for Breast Cancer Survivors. Terri said next year she will be on the stage and I agree. Both Michelle and I were planning on getting our flu shots yesterday, we usually go to Sams to get them however the Health Department was giving them away for free so we both got ours. Saved us $50 we were going to spend at Sams on them. 

Let's skip to the ugly. They gave away these ugly sticks or something at the walk as swag to all participants, it's supposed to beat Breast Cancer but I think Michelle and Brittany had too much fun knocking me upside the head with them. I do have their megaphones that I was supposed to watch, but I'm going to use them to yell at the Bad. 

The Bad was we were trimming hedges yesterday and Michelle did what I did and took the hedge clippers and cut the power cord in two. I asked her to grab my electrical tape which she couldn't find and then I asked her to ask our neighbor if he had any. No answer to the door or so we thought. I took the tractor around back to dump some brush and when I came back around the neighbor's car was gone and Michelle was P I S S E D. They have two smaller dogs, one friendly one not so much. The one not so much bit Michelle, putting a hole in her new sweatpants and literally breaking the skin. I called the neighbor to make sure that their dog has had all of their shots and he said that his sister is a Vet and the dogs are all up to date on their rabies shots and vaccines. She treated it and it is still sore, I think what pissed Michelle off more than anything is they jumped in the car and left without really checking on her. By the time I drove back around to that side of the house after dumping brush you could just tell he was irate just by her body language. She has treated it and we are keeping an eye on it. 

I did manage to find my electrical tape and fixed the cord, that's 1-1 in the battle of cutting extension cords with the hedge trimmers between me and Michelle. 

Have a Great Day.

No comments: