Links

Monday, October 09, 2023

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and yes that does in fact those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do that makes this a better rock to live on. 

I get a houseguest today, Mom and Gerald are going to bring Lucy over around 6:00 so that I can watch her. Gerald has to have something done at the hospital and Mom is going with him to be a driver, so I get Lucy for the day. Peanut can play a game of I'm going to hide, don't try to find me. 

Michelle and I finally dropped off the tea lights Terri has been wanting. We meant to take them with us Saturday and kind of forgot, so we ran than down to her yesterday. We had a case of them from Hayley's wedding that were never used, so Terri wanted 6 of them so we obliged. 

Michelle is going to visit her Mom this evening, so I am on my own for dinner this evening. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho? 

No comments: