Links

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early morning, we're up discussing the magic of whipping heavy whipping cream which is all white into two other products, butter and buttermilk. He said butter is yellow and Heavy whipping cream is white. He said when it turns into whipped cream it's white, but at some point it becomes yellow when it becomes butter. We're both up researching that phenomenon. He said this breast mystery has kept him up all night. 

It's Homecoming for WVU this afternoon here in Morgantown. Traffic should be quite heavy today despite the weather being all rainy. The Oklahoma State Cowboys will be visiting Morgantown this afternoon for a 3:30 kickoff on ESPN. This might be a day to grab a snack and a warm blanket and enjoy the game from the comforts of your own home as the weather doesn't seem like it wants to cooperate today. We'll have to wait and see. 

No big plans for us this weekend, I know Michelle wants to continue to organize that back bedroom and get a lot of Hayley's excess wedding stuff cataloged and photographed so we can take them to Jim and Chris's Auction or sell it on some wedding site

I do start my new job this Monday after it being delayed a week for security reasons (because we are working with gas pipeline data). I'll be working for a Company called Matrix (not the one in Morgantown) and I'll be contracted to Atmos Energy as they begin to assemble their geospatial infrastructure as so many utility companies are starting to do or update. I've actually got a few other gas utility companies wanting to interview me in the coming week(s). This will once again be a work at home job and I'm supplying all my own equipment. I'm still working for Parsons and the Department of Defense, whenever they get their red tape and funding sorted out. 

Have yourselves a great day. 


             

No comments: