Links

Monday, October 23, 2023

New Job

A new week and new goals ahead. All the weekend fun and or complaining about Saturday's dismal game are over with and now it is time to get back to work and set new goals and start accomplishing them. 

Today is my first day with Matrix, another staffing company as I begin a new contract with a western gas company called Atmos. I will once again be doing GIS but will venture into a world that I am unfamiliar with called Smallworld. It's not a software than I am familiar with, but one that I will quickly learn with my understanding of things Geospatial. This is going to be a big project and I'm one of the first ones brought in for this project, so there will be an opportunity to expand my skillsets. I am still looking for full time employment, but this will do for the time being plus I like the people I will be working with. Two of them worked with me for Duquesne Light so there is that little bit of familiarity with co-workers. I'll have a set schedule this week but with some freedom next week and beyond. It's good to be back at it. I'll have to update my resume and LinkedIn Profile this week. 

Michelle will be visiting her Mom this evening after work, so I'll be on my own for dinner. However, my amazing wife made Pepperoni Rolls and Ham and Cheese Rolls yesterday so I am not going to be starving to death. Anorexia will not get me, I have a wife who is a great cook...lol

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

HI HO HI HO!!!!!!!!

No comments: