Links

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Two Years

It has been two years ago today, 730 days since my wonderful wife decided that she needed to make a life-changing decision and I could not be any more proud of her. 

It's been two years since Michelle had her last drink and decided that she needed some professional help. so she went to Detox and started going to AA meetings, but she had to step up to assist her Mom and that took priority, but it did not inhibit her recovery in the slightest. She basically did it all on her own and I could not be any more proud of her. 

No one knows the dark place Michelle had allowed herself to fall into, especially after she lost her job and her dad died the same day. I think that was the point where she started to go over the edge and fell into a dark place that I didn't see. Let's just say it was bad, really bad. 

She is an amazing woman, and I am very proud of her, and I do like her a lot more when she doesn't;t drink. I think she likes life more too. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: