Links

Sunday, October 01, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi and I are up talking about my Buckwheat Cakes lunch date with my Sister Pam. I am trying to explain Buckwheat Cakes to him, but he was more interested in talking about the Buckwheat itself and if I got him any Buckwheat seeds. The answer was no of course. 

I enjoyed going to the United Methodist Church in Masontown to get Buckwheat Cakes with Pam. We had no intention of going into Kingwood during the Parade to wait in line, and the Reedsville Fire Department is doing a Kitchen Remodel so they are not serving them this year, so we went to the church and got them. I have to say that they were really good this year. 

Michelle and Kim went to Village Salon Wigs and ordered Michelle's Wig that she is preparing  to wear when she cuts off all of her hair. Of course, Michelle couldn't go to the Seneca Center without a trip to the Tea Shoppe for lunch and to get some Tea for herself. Although Kim bought one I would like to try, some kind of butterscotch flavor. Michelle got a Lemon Mango Punch and I tried it last night, it was pretty good. 

Michelle started a 31 Miles in October Group to help raise Money for Breast Cancer. You know, Breast Cancer Awareness Month begins today. 

Oh and the West Virginia Mountaineers went on the road and beat the team that played for the National Championship last year on their field 24-21. Kiwi took over as Defensive Coordinator in the second half and pretty much shut TCU's high-powered offense down in the 2nd half. They had 1 total yar in the 3rd quarter. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: