Links

Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday Morning Slacker

Here I sit in a wide-awake household, I', such a slacker and lost track of time. Kiwi has already called me a slacker and Peanut is already meowing to go outside. Michelle is still on her first cup of coffee and it's foggy as hell out. 

Last night Michelle and I went out to Whitetail for dinner with Terri and Nick, and Kim and Robert, Mom and Gerald and Brittany and Matt showed up after we left. It was actually an enjoyable evening and we all need to do that more often in my opinion. 

We did get a little bit of Bad news yesterday when we found out my Mom's sister Sara Ann had passed away yesterday afternoon in Florida. 

Today Kim and Michelle are going to do some wig shopping, they are both planning on shaving their heads in support of my Sister Terri as she starts her battle with Breast Cancer over the next few weeks. In anticipation of her losing her hair in Chemo Kim and Michelle are also going to chop their hair off to support her. 

I on the other hand will be heading the Preston County with my sister Pam. The Buckwheat Festival is going on and we're going to go up and get our Buckwheat Cakes fix fulfilled at one of the places around Preston County that prepares them. Neither one of us wants to fight the crowd at the Fairgrounds. 

The Mountaineers play this evening at 8:00 on ESPN 2. We will be visiting TCU in a game I really don't have much hope for, but you never know. Hopefully we show up and can make it a good game. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: