Links

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I are once again in a quiet household, We're sitting here discussing last night's game and he said there is much room for improvement. I have to agree with his bird's eye assessment on that. I wasn't really happy with what I saw and there is a lot of room for improvement. 

What is on our agenda for the day? Well, we are starting it off by doing our weekly grocery shopping. We always go to Krogers on Sunday Morning, Some people have people shop for them but believe it or not it is quality time that Michelle and I have always used together and we enjoy it. Even when I was on the road working for RTI, we always managed to do our Sunday Morning Grocery shopping together. 

After shopping and chores the Pittsburgh Steelers start their 2023-24 season off today as they will host the San Francisco 49ers this afternoon at 1:00. I try not to watch too much of the preseason or get too excited by the results, but I have a feeling the Steelers could be a team to reckon with this year. They have closed up their weaknesses and the younger players are now more experienced and seasoned. Should be a good year. 

My brother Gary was supposed to come into town yesterday, that didn't exactly happen and he said he is going to try to make it early this morning, not sure how that is going to turn out as he sings to his own chorus. Val has some electrical problems that she needs him to have a look at. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: