* Your three day weekend is now over with and it's time to start a shortened week, great time to do a tidbits.
* It has been 21,796 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I am starting to feel my age or older than 21.
* It has been 7,056 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.
* 5,644 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven.
* 4,847 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. Second best decision I ever made.
* It was 4,392 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched.
* I have now lived 2,028 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 686 days ago today. I am very proud of her, despite everything she has gone through she has come through this like the Champion that she is. One foot in front of the other.
* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 553 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)
* I have 3,044 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* There are 362 more days to go until the Mountaineers will try to get some revenge here in Morgantown for last weekend when Penn State comes to Morgantown.
* There are 335 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Thirteenth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are only 197 days to go until the next start of my favorite Season. Spring 2024.
* 158 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, Phil is spending his summer hanging out in my backyard with all of his other animal friends. It's hilarious to see him running his fat little butt around the yard.
* 123 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one.
* There are 111 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready.
* There are 88 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21.
* There are 11 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can get some revenge on our game this year.
* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) a number of days that I have hated both Pitt and Penn State.
* I have written 7,296 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.
* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it.
* I am still loving my ice tea maker, it's been about 5 weeks now since I last had any kind of soda. This coming from a guy who could sit down and drink a 2-liter bottle at any meal and did so quite often. Brewed lipton iced tea with real squeezed lemons for taste.
* How do you like my new Wednesday Blog format? Top 12 and last week was #4 and tomorrow we continue the countdown. We're getting down to the real special music and acts.
* I guess I am another family member who started playing Monopoly Go on my phone. Bub, Kim, Amy, Val, Terri, Kynlea, Ralph and a few others are all playing against each other.
* I went and found myself a nice deal on a head shaver this weekend, Tuckers Treasures has a 50% off of everything and I found a Bald Buddy for $22 and it was the last one on the shelf so I grabbed it. I even ordered a replacement head off of Amazon so I can deep clean one when I need to and put another one on.
* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeksTic Tok, true story when this footage was taken off the camera at MSN studios I was actually in the studio picking up some basketball tickets off of a friend of mine. Scott Bartlett (another friend) was the #2 guy at MSN and brought me in and sat me down to show me this clip (without the background music obviously) and his words to me were simply "Don't Cry".
* Have a great day