Links

Saturday, October 07, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in a quiet household once again, we are up discussing the days events. He's looking for a new project to get associated with, he said since people build birdhouses. he's thinking about building people houses. I don't think he realizes it more than nailing 7 pieces of wood together and cutting a doorway. 

So what is on today's agenda? Why it is the WVU Cancer Institute Breast Cancer Survivor Walk that is taking place this morning down on the rails to trails. It's only a 1 mile walk if anyone else is interested. I think Terri and Kim are going to join in, I'm going down to photograph if anyone else wants to join in and either watch or walk. Registration begins at 9:00 and the walk begins at 10:00 this morning for anyone interested. 

WVU is off today and doesn't play until this coming Thursday Night at Houston. Houston is coached by former WVU Coach Dana Holgerson and they feature a few of our former players on their team. Should be a good game and I'll be watching for sure. I'm not making any predictions, when I do I kind of jinx my prediction. I'm Superstitious, but I really want to beat Dana. 

Have yourselves a great day

Let's Go Let's Go

No comments: