Links

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, it's just me and my buddy Kiwi up talking about whatever comes to mind. He brought up Subatomic particles and I brought up the proper way to eat a Hostess Ho Ho (slowly of course). Protons vs Sugary Cream Center, what a conversation to have early in the morning. 

I was talking to Michelle about her upcoming jury duty and my suspicions were correct. She always loves watching true crime-type dramas and loves this stuff, needless to say, I think she is excited about this assignment.  I have a theory though, if you have never been on Jury Duty and you verbally say it, there are little Jury Duty Microphones and Sensors everywhere to know that you have said it and it automatically pushes you to the top of the list. Too many examples of this. It comes from the voter rolls, so if you are a registered voter you could very well get called. 

So what did we get into yesterday> Not much. it was raining and Michelle went to Lucky Duck yesterday Morning. There were a number of pink breast cancer items she wanted to get and make baskets out of for the benefit in a few weeks. She bought a number of baskets Friday night and yesterday she was looking to fill them. 

Today's agenda is going to involve Michelle and I doing our grocery shopping in the morning and probably relaxing in the afternoon. It should be a lazy day, but you never know. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: