Links

Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household. Kiwi and I are up talking waiting for Michelle to wake up so we can go to the Laundromat and finish up a few things. Kiwi said he wants to go, but he doesn't feel like flying that far and wants to drive. I told him as soon as he presents a valid driver's license, he's not too happy with me.

A trip to the laundromat this morning is on my and Michelle's agenda. We bought some of these comforter bags that you seal up and hook up to a vacuum to suck all of the air out of them. WE compressed a couple comforters last week and the seals are still very good, so we'll do that again today with some of our other comforters. 

I still need to prepare a basket for next weeks spaghetti dinner benefit fundraiser for my sister Terri. We'll probably start putting something together today to assemble a couple of baskets for next weekend. Terri started her Chemo this past week, but I have not gotten a chance to talk to her other than the day she had it and she was tired. 

Felt good to get back to working full time, would you believe I have an interview this coming Monday, but this will be for a permanent position with benefits in the same industry, but more local to me rather than working on lines in Texas. Wish me luck. 

The Mountaineers are playing UCF today at noon on FS1. We are an underdog in this game, which is no big surprise. We'll have to wait and see. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: