Links

Monday, October 30, 2023

Monday

Well, that fun-filled thing called the weekend is now in our rearview mirror and we are starting another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone of life and get back to doing what we do to make this a better rock to live on. 

Got my first full week in last week, however today I do have an interview during my lunchtime with a company that is more local. Out of state, but still local and in the same industry I am working in now. Hopefully I knock this one out of the ballpark as this is a full-time permanent job. It's going to be a busy day none the less. 

Michelle is going to have a short week, she is going to take Friday off so she can help Jim and Chris set up for their Christmas auction on Friday evening. I'll be working until 6:00 and then I'll check in to see how much help Amy needs up on the mountain for Terri's Benefit Dinner on Saturday afternoon. It is going to be a very busy week and weekend for the both of us. Nick has arranged for The Helicopter Collective on Saturday as well. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: