Links

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I once again sit in the early morning hours, we are up discussing what are planning to do today and he has reminded me he needs some unsalted sunflower seeds. He really likes those and likes it when we stick them in the bottom of his treat bowl. It has to be in a specific order or he gets a little upset and starts calling me a slave driver. I think he wants to renegotiate his contract. 

So what is on our agenda for the day? We have our meals and shopping list ready and we are going to head out and do our grocery shopping for the day. We're going to do beef tips and noodles for dinner this evening. 

No Sunday is ever complete without our house chores and me writing the weeks worth of blogs in anticipation of me being busy. Yes I am confirmed to start tomorrow. I'm glad to get back to work and kill the boredom. 

Michelle was cleaning out the back bedroom yesterday, it's amazing how much shi----junk we had back there. Most of it was leftover stuff from Hayley's wedding that we never used. It's amazing how many big contractor bags and we have taken to the trash and how many boxes we have burned. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: