Links

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Last Regular Post of 2020

In a couple of hours my Goodbye 2020 post will go live and that will be my last blog post of this year. It is my recollection of what has happened through this year. I would normally do a pre-written photo flashback in this spot, but I'll make it my last live blog of the year. 

I'm actually off both today and tomorrow (my weekend) from my job doing contact tracing through RTI. I get a chance to relax a little bit and not have to worry about working today.

The Mountaineer Football team takes on Army today at 4:00 in the Liberty Bowl. No prediction on the game as Army is a team that plays very well together and can give undisciplined teams headaches. The Mountaineers are an undisciplined team and despite being a 7 point favorite I can't say I'm not a little worried about today's games. 

Michelle and my plans for the day other than watching the game, we'll be celebrating the New Year at home, we're going to celebrate and order a pizza this afternoon and just stay home and stay safe. Arguably what everyone else should be doing. 

I'll see you on the other side and here's to a much better and prosperous 2021.

1 comment:

Backpacking Ben said...

Thanks foor posting this