Links

Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it's time for everyone to take their collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what we all do for a living and making a difference in this world. 

For me, it's actually day 2 of my work week as I worked my first day yesterday doing contact tracing. Can't really say much more than that other than it is through my employer RTI and is for Partners In Health

It is with much sadness I have to report that today is the beginning of the Winter Solstice or Winter as commonly known. It is also the shortest day of the year for sunlight, days have been getting shorter and shorter since the Summer Solstice and today is the shortest one of the year. After today days will start getting longer until the cycle changes again on June 20th of 2021. Winter is my least favorite season of the year. Give me warmer weather and longer days and I'm more than happy. It's hard to believe that Christmas is this week and next week is New Years'. 

I hope everyone has a great day, make the most of it, and make this a better world by doing what you do. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: