Links

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned, or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This week's pic goes back over a decade believe it or not, back to the year 2009 and before Michelle and I had even gotten married. I'm thinking it was somewhere close to the time of Easter that year. 

Trish and Layla had stopped over to visit, long before she was ever our flower girl for our wedding, and Layla picked a flower or two to share with Michelle. This is long before Layla ever dreamed of being a University Middle School Cheerleader.

Good and memorable times gone by.

Have yourselves a great day today. 

No comments: