Links

Sunday, December 06, 2020

Sunday Morning

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday morning, my co-author is once again nowhere to be found and I'm here trying to collect my thoughts for the day and write this blog all solo. I've got some movie playing in the background, don't ask me what as I'm not paying attention to it at all.

Well yesterday was a pretty ugly day, arguably the worst game effort of the Neal Brown era since he has been at WVU. The Mountaineers lost 42-6 in an effort that was absolutely pathetic all the way around. Talk about a team that was not inspired or prepared to play and that was the Mountaineers. For a team who hasn't played in three weeks, I have to wonder what they were doing to prepare because it obviously wasn't practicing football. 

The Mountaineer Men's basketball team plays at Georgetown this afternoon at 3:30. It'll be a chance for the Mountaineers to get get to their winning ways after a defeat to #1 Gonzaga last week. 

The Pittsburgh Steelers are off until tomorrow afternoon because their game against Baltimore was played on Wednesday and it allowed the Steelers one more day on a very short week to prepare. The Washington football team (no team name after removing Redskins) will be the opponent tomorrow afternoon. 

I hope everyone has a great day today. 

No comments: