Links

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up and collecting my thoughts for the day with something or another on the TV behind me. My Co-Author Peanut is snuggled up with Michelle and staying warm so I am writing solo this morning without the feline perspective.

I'm back out in the field today working for RTI (Seems like the story of my life), traveling to a new area to try and start doing a little bit of cleanup for the segment. I do have to say that I am about ready for this quarter to come to a completion, and I'm ready for a little rest and relaxation before it all kicks off again in a little over a month from now. There are supposed to be three of us working North Central WV, the girl from Clarksburg quit in March and the girl from Elkins also just quit and I'm doing this on the side rather than full time so it puts a lot of the burden on me.

I did get to enjoy most of the final WVU Football game of the year yesterday. We were a two touchdown underdog and we managed to get out of there with a 20-17 victory to end the season on a positive note. I do have to say I have to question some of our strategy at the end of the game, but the Defense stepped up twice and quickly squashed any chance TCU had in mounting any kind of a late comeback. There is still a lot of work to do with this program and we did not qualify for a bowl game, so hopefully the coaches will be out concentrating on recruiting.

Michelle managed to get the start of our 2019 Christmas Tree up yesterday as I was at work. She went to Lowes yesterday and purchased a tree and came home and set it up. She has the lights on it and will most likely decorate it today as I'm out working today.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: