Links

Saturday, November 02, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Co-Author Peanut
Here me and my co-author sit early in the AM, we're both up and watching Beaches on HBO. Peanut of course has positioned herself between me and my keyboard to make typing a little more challenging this morning. She's pacing back and forth and in very deep meow level thought.

Jim and Chris are having an Auction this evening at Mason Dixon Park in the big building. It starts at 6:00 and Michelle will be up there today working helping them out and working the Auction so stop on by and find yourself a bargain and say hello.

Me, I'll be traveling south once again to work today to do a little bit of field work for RTI. They opened up a few partisans this week, s so that means that all of my segments will have added places for me to go and screen to see if anyone is selected to do an interview. After that I will probably come home and relax and try to watch a little bit of football.

Don't forget that tonight we turn our clocks back one hour, meaning it is the end of daylight savings time ends. This is when you get that extra long weekend and get an extra hour of sleep tomorrow.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: