Links

Sunday, November 24, 2019

A Day Off

Here I sit in a quiet household, Michelle is up at the hospital welcoming Amanda and Joey's newest edition to the family. I'm sitting here watching South Park and contemplating going back to bed.

Today is going to not only be a day where we welcome a new edition to the family, it is also going to be a day when we say goodbye to Sherri Toth. Her services are from Noon till 2:00 today with the services directly following at Hastings Funeral Home. Everyone should be in town today to pay their respects and say their goodbyes. Patty had a dinner at her home last night that Michelle and I went to, it felt like a Valley Mart Reunion as I saw a few old co-workers and some people I haven't seen in some time.

There was some additional sad news yesterday, my sister Kim's Sister In Law had also passed away yesterday as they received word yesterday Morning.

Have yourselves a good day and cherish it, because you never know when it will be your last one.

No comments: