Links

Monday, November 11, 2019

Veterans Day

For most people who either work for the Government, today is the Federal Holiday Veterans Day. A day in which we take off and honor all of of Veterans both past and present.

There are a number of Merchants that are offering discounts to Veterans, including a number of local establishments.

I would like to thank my Nephew Moke who has served in Iraq and my Niece Sarah who has done three tours and still is an active member of the Armed Forces. I thank them and all of the other members of the family who have served. On Michelle's side our Nephew Joey is also a Veteran.

It's a holiday for me at my office, but it is a day that I will be heading East to do a little bit of field work today.

Have yourselves a  great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: