Links

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm wiping the sleep from my eyes and starting to plan out my day. I'm up watching Just Like Heaven on HBO and wondering where my co-author is this morning.

My day includes me heading out for day number 48, 48 consecutive days of working one job, the other or both. I'll be traveling down south working for RTI and try my best to finish up that segment before we send it off for cleanup. The two segments I was given initially had been transferred to another Field Interviewer for Clean Up (done locally and traveling East). I was assigned a segment for cleanup in another area, but I won;t be working that this weekend. I anticipate this being my longest streak and just like I predicted at the start of the quarter, this streak will extend until Thanksgiving ending it at 59 days. I'm ready for a break to be honest with you.

Michelle is going to work her last day today at the Vet, She's been there a year and a half and they have sold the practice and today is the last day for the owner who hired her. Ownership transfers at midnight this evening and Michelle will be working today to finalize all the paychecks, bonuses and outstanding bills. The job was causing her more stress than what it was worth, so she is happy for it to finally be over with. The way Extreme is growing, her efforts really are more valuable elsewhere.

It was a great day to be a Mountaineer yesterday, the Basketball version of the Backyard Brawl was played and the Mountaineers went into the Zoo (what Pitt calls their arena) and tamed the animals that reside in the zoo 68-53. It's always a great day when you beat Pitt in anything.

Have yourselves a great day today, and make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: