Links

Monday, November 04, 2019

I Guess It All Starts Again

It's time for most of the world to put their noses back onto the Grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. For me however it is the start of my regular job work week and day 36 in a row that I have worked one job or the other. September 29th was my last day off so to speak.

Looking at my week ahead, other than going to the office and doing a little field work for RTI, my week looks pretty open. I know I'm planning on working both jobs today, so it's going to be a long one for me. I'm pretty sure Michelle is also working both of her jobs today, so I might get to see her sometime...lol

It was a busy weekend for both Michelle and I and my days are getting to the point where they are starting to run together a little bit. Next Monday however is Veterans Day and a Federal Holiday, it could also be a day where I can either consider taking a break or extending that working streak up to day 60 (Thanksgiving) before I get a break. I would like some time off for the Holidays, so I might just try to keep going to get everything closed down.

I do have my trip to St Louis planned, my flight is booked and I have my itinerary already. I booked the same flights for Michelle and get this, we're flying Southwest (best Airline), both the trip there and the trip back are direct flights (that's never happened) and I'll stay an extra night on the the 4th and come home on Sunday the 5th. That means I'll be done and Michelle and I will not have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to catch a flight and will be in downtown St Louis that Saturday evening and won't have a thing that I'll have to do. Would you believe Michelle's round trip ticket was about $200 cheaper than last years?

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: