Links

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, my co-author is probably snuggled up someplace warm and I'm out here typing my thoughts onto my keyboard. I'm up a little earlier than I want to be watching Bad Teacher and starting to plan my day out.

Once again I'll be out doing field work for RTI. I have a good feeling about today where I'm going to get myself a few interviews and make the day go a little bit quicker. I have a number of them lined up, it's just going to be a matter of whether or not I can find them home and complete them.

Well the Mountaineers surprised me a little bit yesterday. The Mountaineers went on the road to Kansas State and beat the 24th ranked Wildcats 24-20 in a game that looked very ugly from the beginning after Kansas State  scored on a 68 yard TD pass on their first offensive play. The Mountaineers rallied with redshirted QB Jarret Doege, a transfer from Bowling Green who can play in 4 games this season and then still have two years of eligibility remaining. It was a  great weekend to be a Mountaineer as the Men's Basketball team got their 99th win against arch rival Pitt and the Football team stopped a losing streak and pulled one out on the road against a ranked opponent.

Have a great day today, make the most of it.

For the 49th day in a row...Hi ho hi ho

No comments: