Links

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that long working weekend is now over with and it's time to head back into the office. Can't think of a better reason to to a tidbits.

* It has been 20,439 days since my birth, each and everyone of them is very precious.

* It has been 5,665 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, minors in History and Communications.

* 4,266 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she still loves me all these years later.

* 3,490 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.

* It was 3,032 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife. Seems like just yesterday.

* I have now lived 653 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going. It brings how short life is into perspective, hard to believe that he has been gone for 20 years now.

* I have 4,410 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire. I'm losing two friends from work to retirement next month, one at the beginning of the month and one at the end.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,017 days away.

* There are 260 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.

* There are only 122 days until the start Spring 2020, the time of the year that I love so much.

* 75 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I have treated Phil well this summer, hopefully he returns the favor on this day.

* 42 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, something tells me this one is going to be difficult to write this year.

* There are 36 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019.  The smell of Peppermint is starting to radiate through the air.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 13 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it, or would it be the 14th Anniversary of the 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday?

* I have written 5,831 blogs in the now 15 years since I started blogging. I'm still a chugging along with my writing.

* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that.Come to think of it, I haven't made any real drone flights this year. WTF???

* I'm still looking for a cheap riding lawn mower, something tells me prices are going to be dropping soon.

*  Still  posting funny videos on Wednesdays, makes it much easier to come up with content. It's the middle of the week and I most of the time I have nothing meaningful to say anyways, at least provide some entertainment.

* Michelle is going back home for a visitation tomorrow.

* Speaking of funerals, I found out this morning that my cousin Sherri Toth passed away yesterday.

* Have I ever mentioned I hate snow? Even with all the heat, I still hate snow.

* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: