Links

Monday, November 18, 2019

Monday

All good things must unfortunately come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things that many of you refer to as weekends. Now it is time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is wee do for a living.

For me however, my consecutive days worked streak hits a milestone of 50 consecutive days worked today. Seven consecutive weeks and a day since this old boy had a day off from both of my jobs at the same time. It's winding down, I'm planning on breaking the streak on Thanksgiving but that is going to be a full day as well with the dinner at the Firehall and probably bowling later in the evening.

No big plans for this week, no mandatory meetings or fires to put out, but that can always change on a whim and my life gets busier. I'm not complaining though, I love what I do.

Both Michelle and I should be home most of the days this week after work. My RTI local stuff is in cleanup and she is done with the Vets, so we'll finally get to see each other in the evenings. With the exception of Wednesday Night, she has a thing for work in Bridgeville and may just stay the evening with Tyler, Hayley and Luke.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: