Links

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up watching who knows what and trying to collect my thoughts for the day. Peanut is around here somewhere and I expect her to arrive as my co-author at any convenient time for her. 

Today is day 55 in a row for me working one job or the other, I had intended to extend the streak until Thursday when I was going to take off, but today is going to be the last day of the streak and that is where the streak will end. I do have to say I'm pretty sure that this is my longest streak I have had.  We lost our Clarksburg FI earlier this year and I have been pulling double duty the last three quarters.

I received some very sad news earlier this week, Sherri Toth had passed away on Monday. Sherri is Michael's sister and Mickey and Patty's daughter and has basically been my next door neighbor as well as family for most of her life. I've lived in the Valley on three different occasions where she has been my neighbor. They are going to have her viewing and funeral tomorrow at Hastings Funeral Home.

Today in Morgantown the Mountaineers will be hosting Oklahoma State at noon. It's Senior Day meaning that this will be the last home game of the season. I want to thank all the departing Seniors for their time at this program and the excitement you have brought all of us. No predictions on the game, Oklahoma State is a 6 point favorite, but it's a lot warmer in Oklahoma than it is in Morgantown right now so you never know what will happen.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: