Links

Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday

Well my streak is over, the weekend is now behind us and I'm getting ready to start another days working streak that will extend to the number....3. Now it's time to take my butt into the office and start the first of those three days.

I will be in the office today, mainly because it is the most missed day or the day where the most people take vacation here in West Virginia. It is the official start of traditional Buck season, this is the two week period WV Hunters can actually shoot a buck with a regular rifle.

I know there are a number of friends and family members who are out seeking that venison treat, I just hope this is a day that each and every one of them gets their trophy and each and every one of them return safely to their families this evening.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: