Links

Sunday, December 01, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, my co-author Peanut is once again snuggled up someplace warm. I've got Me myself and Irene playing in the background and I'm still waking up.

Michelle deserves all of the credit, she has done everything for our 2019 Christmas Tree. She dug out all the decorations last weekend as I was working. She went Friday while I was at the office and picked out a tree and set it up. Yesterday she put an additional three strands of lights on it (now has six strands) while I was working out of town. I have an amazing wife just in case people didn't know that.

Today is the day that I start my 57th year around our Sun. It is the 36th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday. I will take some time to celebrate it by....taking the day off and not going out and doing any field work. I'm going grocery shopping and then staying home for the evening. No big plans for the day, maybe watch the Mountaineer Basketball team or the Steelers Game.

Update, I hear Sammy the Elf is loose and making his rounds around the house. If you see an elf in a red suite named Sammy, let me know.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: